Our mission is fivefold:
1. To educate the community of Sedona about Y2K and its implications;
2. To help local residents, businesses, and neighborhoods prepare for potential Y2K-related disruptions;
3. To create a resource center that local residents can turn to for information, advice, and Y2K-related resources;
4. To assist the city of Sedona -- and, when needed and appropriate, other local cities -- to be sure their critical infrastructures (power, water, emergency services, etc.) operate effectively through Y2K trigger dates;
5. To conduct all of our activities in such a way that differences of perspective and belief are respected and a spirit of cooperation is fostered community-wide.
Our primary intent is to educate, inspire, and empower the members of our local community so we can all pass through whatever disruptions Y2K may cause as gracefully as possible. We seek to provide current, accurate information, help others work together, and encourage everyone to follow whatever course of action feels most appropriate to them.
Back to Table of Contents
1785 West Highway 89A, Suite 3-C, Sedona, AZ
P.O. Box 2242
Sedona, AZ, USA 86339
Phone: (520) 203-4892
Return to wild2k
"The Best of the Best of Y2K"